The Dorothy Wilkinson Memorial Library is counting down to the School’s official birthday in July with “125 years in 125 days”. Each day they will feature and celebrate something special about the School and once a week, there will be a SCEGGS related quiz, game or activity.
Girls’ knowledge of all things SCEGGS will be put to the test with questions like:
- What do you know about our very first student?
- For what is the Edith Badham Memorial Prize awarded?
- Who were Charlie and Daisy Kelland?
- Do you know who won the first and last Spencer Horrocks Cup?
- When was the first copy of Lux printed?
- What do you know about the Lady Anderson Memorial Prize, one of the School’s oldest prizes?
Let the games begin!