Even our youngest girls will lead assemblies, and by Year 2 will conduct tours around the school for new students and their families. By Year 6 every girl takes on a leadership role as a member of their House Family, leading the rest of the Primary School in a number of events. We encourage all students in the Primary School to lead by example as stewards of the environment as a member of Enviro Girls, or to ensure the creation of a safe and welcoming community in Kindness Club.
When girls reach the Secondary School, there are many more opportunities to assume leadership roles such as:
- House Prefects, Prefects and House Committees
- Transport Seniors
- Form Captains and Vice Form Captains
- Peer Support Program
- Student Representative Council
- Co-curricular Committee Captains
- Maailma, the Secondary Environmental Committee
- Amnesty group
- Year group charity committees
Individuals take on leadership as a service to the School Community and, in so doing, strive to uphold the values that are central to the School.